1. Q: “What advice would you give a young man who wants to become a polite and semi-decent person?…do you think cunnilingus is overrated?…”
2. Q: “You have the most adorable giggle ever. Do you actually laugh like that in real life?”
4. Q: “Rainn Wilson asked you via Twitter “Do you like cock?” I too would like to know the answer.”
5. Q: “What’s your VERY BEST life advice? Could be about anything. You pick.”
6. Q: “What’s your best advice to a growing up adolescent of how to become a man?”
8. Q: “If you could describe yourself as one type of wood. What would it be? And why?”
10. Q: “…My question is, if someone were to make you something to show your appreciation, what would be your perfect gift?”
11. Q: “As a proud Scottish girl this weeks episode of Parks and Rec brought a tear to my eye. Was it your first time in Scotland? Did you enjoy it half as much as Ron? And how did you get all those sheep to follow you like that?”
12. Q: “What is your favorite part about all the actresses and actors you work with on the show.”
13. Q: “What would you say is the secret to your marital bliss? And how much Lagavulin should I keep readily stocked in the house?”
16. Q: “What do you believe has been your greatest achievement in life thus far and why do you feel that way?”
18. Q: “In what way would you say you are most like, and least like Ron Swanson?”
Here Are The Top Stories
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.