1. Kanye’s new Adidas sneakers may not drop until 2015, but his collaboration is starting early.
2. Kanye recorded a new song called “God Level” for Adidas’ “The Dream: All in or Nothing” in anticipation of the World Cup.
“Stepping on to the biggest stage in world football means your wildest dreams or worst nightmares can become a reality. Leo Messi and all players going to battle in Brazil have a choice to make — all in or nothing.
To win the 2014 FIFA World Cup™, there is only one way to play: all in.
The battleground is no place for the unprepared. Dani Alves, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Luis Suárez, Xavi, Jordi Alba, Mesut Özil, Robin van Persie and David Villa know that boundaries must be pushed. They know there’s only one way to play with the whole world watching.
Destiny is not fate. You have a choice. Fear or be feared. Hunt or be hunted. Evolve or die. Now or never. It’s black or white. all in or nothing.”
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.