1. This weekend Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun got married. Biebs wore this.
2. And in a full on Love Actually moment, Justin jumped out of the audience to sing “Love Is All You Need.”
3. Then it got even more insane. At the reception he sang “Call Me Maybe” with Carly Rae Jepsen.
4. Ya know, casual wedding stuff.
5. BONUS: Ed Sheeran and Asher Roth rapping.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›