1. This weekend Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun got married. Biebs wore this.
2. And in a full on Love Actually moment, Justin jumped out of the audience to sing “Love Is All You Need.”
3. Then it got even more insane. At the reception he sang “Call Me Maybe” with Carly Rae Jepsen.
4. Ya know, casual wedding stuff.
5. BONUS: Ed Sheeran and Asher Roth rapping.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.