1. This weekend Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun got married. Biebs wore this.
2. And in a full on Love Actually moment, Justin jumped out of the audience to sing “Love Is All You Need.”
3. Then it got even more insane. At the reception he sang “Call Me Maybe” with Carly Rae Jepsen.
4. Ya know, casual wedding stuff.
5. BONUS: Ed Sheeran and Asher Roth rapping.
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria and expanded humanitarian aid, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸