1. Bodega, @bdgastore
Bodega is a Boston-based street wear store located behind a moving Snapple machine and their Instagram will make you drool.
2. Sneakernews.com, @sneakernews
Sneakernews.com is arguably THE website to follow if you want to keep up to date with, well, sneaker news, obviously.
3. Sneakerpolitics.com, @sneakerpolitics
Sneaker Politics is a badass streetwear store based in both New Orleans and Baton Rouge. They recently started their own line, including tops, headwear, accessories and even their own kicks.
4. Concepts, @cncpts
Concepts is a streetwear and skate culture shop in Cambridge, Mass. that has an amazing collection of kicks.
5. Jordan sneakers, @jumpman23
Jumpman23 is the official instagram for Jordan shoes. It features photos of vintage shoes, brand new kicks, and athletes rocking their Jordans. Not bad, huh?
6. Dan Gamache, @mache275
Dan Gamache does custom work on sneakers and his Instagram with his art will make you want to steal every single one.
7. Farmer’s Market Hawaii, @the_perfect_pair
the_perfect_pair is the Instagram account behind Farmer’s Market Hawaii, a clothing store based in Honolulu. They focus on design that is “a fresh product of its surrounding environment.”
8. Ronnie Fieg, @ronniefieg
Ronnie Fieg is the owner and designer of Kith NYC, a sneaker boutique with locations in Noho and Brooklyn. He’s recently started branching out to make his own shoes (like the ones on the right).
9. Kixsquare.com, @whatthekicks
Kixsquare is an online consignment store just for sweet sneakers based in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
10. Soleflick, @soleflick
Soleflick is an individual shoe collector of the highest caliber. You’ll be wowed by his varied collection.
11. Nicekicks.com, @nicekicks
Nice Kicks is a website for sneaker news and release dates. Their Instagram is constantly updated with the best looking shoes around.
12. kicks0l0gy, @kicks0l0gy
The sneaker game is dominated by men but it shouldn’t be, and kicks0l0gy proves why.
13. Uptown2k, @uptown2k
A mix of classic shoes and new kicks, this Instagram is constantly updated with the best of the best.
- Bernie Sanders' fundraising call after his New Hampshire win paid off: He's raised $5.2 million online since polls closed 💵
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And the girls from "Broad City" have graced us with the trailer for Season 3.