1. You may remember Eminem’s daughter Hailie from his song “Hailie’s Song.” But now she’s all grown up.
2. And the rapper has a lot to be proud of. His daughter graduated with a 3.9 GPA from Michigan’s Chippewa Valley High School this month.
3. The academic superstar is headed to Michigan State University and lists her mother (the infamous Kim) and father as the most influential people in her life.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›