2. Your computer dies and you can’t remember when you last saved your paper.
3. The door shuts and you realize you’ve left your keys in your apartment.
4. Your crush starts typing a text, stops, and then doesn’t answer for a day.
5. You’ve changed into your gym clothing but your headphones aren’t in your bag.
6. You sent your cover letter in and forgot to attach your resume.
7. You’ve purchased lunch but your credit card isn’t in your wallet.
9. Your fly is open and everyone has noticed but you.
10. Your shirt is on BOTH backwards AND inside out and you didn’t realize until you’ve changed to go to bed.
11. You’re at a party talking to someone whose name you can’t remember. Now you have to introduce them to a third person.
12. You just sent a text message to your ex by accident.
13. Your boss asks you to come into their office but then gets an important phone call and you must now wait.
14. You use the bathroom and then find out that you have no toilet paper.
15. It’s your turn to give an interesting fact.
16. You sing the wrong lyrics really loud.
17. You’re on a blind date, and get to the bar. Is the other person here? Do you even remember what they look like?
18. You can’t figure out the tip and may have left way too much, or seriously nothing.
20. You get to a party before your friends. You know no one and your phone is dead.
21. You go to use the bathroom on a date but there is a line. Now your date is wondering what is taking you so long.
22. When you like something by mistake while Facebook stalking someone you shouldn’t be.
23. You’re running late and are hitting every red light.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›