1. The key to being royal is that it is all about how you handle it. Prince George has a seasoned pro as his dad, which will be super helpful…
But Blue Ivy’s mom knows how to work the media like no other. Even her pregnancy knows how to make an entrance.
2. Both babies were born into impossibly cool families. Solange is Blue Ivy’s aunt. Seriously?!
But this is the prince’s uncle. OH HEY!
3. Both of the parents are pretty awesome too. Kate and William are the perfect example of modern royalty.
But look at the Knowles-Carters, you guys! They are the epitome of BAMF parents.
But then again, George Alexander Louis’ name has hundreds of years of history behind it.
5. Which brings us to their public introduction. Blue Ivy went with a more 21st-century idea. What up, Tumblr?
But the royal baby gets a national party!
6. Both babies have their own thrones…
7. …and a big palace to explore. But Kensington Palace is hard to compete with.
8. Speaking of competing, George will be an athlete. It’s in his blood.
While Blue will learn about sports management from her dad.
But that’s not to say that the prince won’t be encouraged to explore the arts.
10. Prince George’s dad may have some clothing pointers. He has quite a wardrobe of uniforms. This — is a look.
While Blue’s dad can teach her the benefits of wearing black on black on black.
11. George’s mom, Kate, has her own cruise ship, which is kind of cool… I guess.
But Blue has a private jet, which is much more useful.
12. And sure Blue Ivy has friends in high places…
But HRH Prince George is IN high places…
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›