1. In Aaron Sorkin’s world, this is the president.
2. And this is his Deputy Chief of Staff.
3. Notice something odd about the government in Sorkin’s world?
4. They always worked together.
5. Because The West Wing world was the best.
6. And President Bartlet always knew what to do.
7. And his right hand men (and women) did too.
8. Even Big Bird loved Sorkin’s White House.
9. Same with Jon Bon Jovi.
10. Look at them working it all out.
11. Communication is key, you know.
12. As is taking time to reflect.
13. Just don’t lose sight of the importance of togetherness.
14. Boo Santos.
15. Bartlet for president!
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰