1. Justin’s ads show animals that are on the brink of extinction in the style of traditional Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) Sugar Skulls.
2. Day Of The Dead is a holiday celebrated throughout Mexico and around the world in honor of those that have passed.
3. The ads aim to draw attention to the possibility of losing these animals.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›