4. She’s not perfect.
So she doesn’t expect you to be either.
6. She’ll go to great lengths to help you succeed.
7. She knows what is important in life.
9. She can turn any situation into a good one.
10. She knows how to handle a bully.
Here’s to you, Kitty Forman.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.