1. Outside of Bangkok, Thailand, there is an amazing little market…
2. It’s similar to many other fresh food and goods markets you might find…
4. Roughly once an hour a TRAIN passes through the market.
6. First the tarps come down. The market workers have barely any time to get everything put away.
9. And all the people who were waiting on the sidelines come back out.
Video can be seen here.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›