1. He was adorable in one of his first roles on “Family Ties”
3. A little older — but still cute — in “A River Runs Through It”
7. Maybe he was growing it out for “3rd Rock From The Sun?”
8. Or so he could have a crazy hair do like this one:
9. Or do a weird photo shoot with little things all over him.
11. He was cute again in “10 Things I hate About You.”
13. Now he’s old enough to do things like perch up on stools…
17. He got adorkable with Zooey Deschanel in “500 Days of Summer.”
AWWWW. SO DORKY/ADORABLE.
18. And a little hodorky by himself.
Hodorky = Hot and Dorky
19. He got all incepted and stuff.
22. And looked smokin’ with a cigarette in Esquire.
23. Now he’s all around awesome in “Batman.”
24. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, you win!
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›