1. This is a computer. Ever heard of it??
5. And also confusing. What is this thing?! A TYPEWRITER?!! Ha ha, no silly!
6. It was awe inspiring. You could type whatever the hell you wanted and then DELETE IT!
7. YOU LOVED IT!
8. And dang, that computer gave you so much street cred.
9. IT WAS AWESOME.
11. After a long day at work, you’d be able to go on there and just take pictures with it.
12. Or just stare at this beauty.
14. WHERE WAS IT’S BRAIN AND HOW DID IT DO WHAT IT DID?!
15. Then at somepoint you came in contact with Trine Callegos, AKA: Internet.
17. But actually, not really.
18. But still, it was really something.
19. YOU NEEDED TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THIS MAGICAL PIECE OF MACHINERY.
20. “Come on everybody, gather ‘round! Let’s Look at stuff like pictures and words!”
21. You held up that semi-portable piece of equipment and you held it proud.
22. Oh you.
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›