3. Always YELLOW.
4. Never NOT yellow.
5. HOW LAME AND STUPID.
6. BUT WAIT. THERE’S SOMETHING SPECTACULAR THAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT.
15. And the kernels look like pieces of beach glass rounded and snuggled into bed.
16. And they are vibrant and wonderful and I just want to carry them around with me and show everyone the amazing corn.
The corn, called Glass Gem corn, is grown by Carl Barnes, a Cherokee rare corn farmer and Native American corn expert. Here you can learn about the growth of the corn. And you can purchase the seeds here!
And you CAN eat it, from the Facebook page:
“Grower Michael Mills recently steamed and enjoyed some of his fresh Glass Gem ears. His review: “It was interesting - definitely not sweet, but not bad. Chewy though.”
So it might not taste amazing, but whatever, it looks PRETTY!
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.