3. And on morning smells:
4. His knowledge went even further, though, to pimples…
14. And found the deeper meaning of everyday things.
16. He could admit his faults in the purest of ways…
19. And knew more about human relationships than those who study it.
22. Like what the world would be like if a baby ruled it.
24. He taught us what friendship really consists of…
26. And that the movie Willy Wonka is a thing that doesn’t exist.
30. And used a reasonable analogy to prove grief can be good.
31. So remember, Michael was a wise, wise man.
32. He taught us it aint no thang to poop…
33. You should never do anything, ever.
34. But if you do, do these three things:
35. And that you can’t force things.
37. It didn’t matter, because his profoundness far outweighed everything else.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️