3. She was arguably one of the best cast members ever.
Okay, they were ALL awesome.
6. …it was a one-woman comedy extravaganza!
8. Then she got older and did “She’s The Man”…
And Channing Tatum still had spikey hair.
10. And then “Hairspray,” where she looked cute as a button.
And Zac Efron still had his shaggy hair.
13. Because then she did a “Maxim” photo spread, to show people she was all grown up…
14. …and mature.
15. Her maturity made her philosophical:
16. And wise:
17. And honest:
18. Then things turned sour when she was arrested for a DUI, and it was revealed she had lilac colored hair.
19. We hadn’t really seen her since she left the courthouse after her arrest…
21. …then yesterday she reappeared with blonde hair, again looking disheveled.
22. We miss you, young Amanda!!
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- The second pilot who was ejected from the downed Russian warplane near Syria's border Tuesday is alive and has returned to base, Russian officials say. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›