3. She was arguably one of the best cast members ever.
Okay, they were ALL awesome.
6. …it was a one-woman comedy extravaganza!
8. Then she got older and did “She’s The Man”…
And Channing Tatum still had spikey hair.
10. And then “Hairspray,” where she looked cute as a button.
And Zac Efron still had his shaggy hair.
13. Because then she did a “Maxim” photo spread, to show people she was all grown up…
14. …and mature.
15. Her maturity made her philosophical:
16. And wise:
17. And honest:
18. Then things turned sour when she was arrested for a DUI, and it was revealed she had lilac colored hair.
19. We hadn’t really seen her since she left the courthouse after her arrest…
21. …then yesterday she reappeared with blonde hair, again looking disheveled.
22. We miss you, young Amanda!!
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›