Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper on Two and a Half Men, is apparently a very serious Christian. He recently did a testimony of his awakening, which was posted to YouTube. In the testimony he praises God and also admits he hates the show is he on. Sounds like he is begging to be fired.
3. Here’s the part in the video where he dissuades people from watching “Two and a Half Men”:
“Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
5. And another part of the video, where he continues to talk about his hatred for the show:
“I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it.”
7. Here is the entire second part of his testimony, if you have 15 minutes to spare.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›