1. This “I’m bored get me outta here” face:
2. This more extreme “I’m bored get me outta here” face:
3. This “Who said my name? Are you my conscience?” face:
4. This *makes ladylike gasp* face:
5. WHATEVER THIS ONE IS:
BONUS: The “I can’t do it Friday” dilemma.
(In reference to the judge scheduling another hearing for her.)
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️