1. Step 1 - Tie your long hair into a knot that rests below your chin:
2. Step 2 - The hair is transformed into a bonnet, and now you have a free bonnet.
3. The new ‘do is called Stevening, and it’s so simple anyone can do it.
5. It’s super cool!
Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed
6. Everybody is doing it.
Whitney Jefferson / BuzzFeed
8. Thanks for the hair tip Steven, add your look below if you want!
In The News Today
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Taylor Swift won Video of the Year for "Bad Blood" at the MTV Video Music Awards. ›