1. Step 1 - Tie your long hair into a knot that rests below your chin:
2. Step 2 - The hair is transformed into a bonnet, and now you have a free bonnet.
3. The new ‘do is called Stevening, and it’s so simple anyone can do it.
5. It’s super cool!
Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed
6. Everybody is doing it.
Whitney Jefferson / BuzzFeed
8. Thanks for the hair tip Steven, add your look below if you want!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.