1. You’ve jumped in this lake at least once in your life…even when the weather was below freezing.
6. You’ve probably run into the president of the university at a house party or two:
7. And he made you realize how cool bow-ties are:
10. It’s not unusual to start drinking at 8 a.m. on gamedays.
11. And on those days, you hear this song blasting from every house on campus:
12. You are familiar with the rap stylings of this guy:
13. This man will forever be your hero:
15. Buttt, now you are thrilled to have this guy:
16. You know not to schedule a class on Lane and the next one on 12th:
YOU ONLY HAVE 12 MINUTES.
19. And you know Easton as: “the place to go when your parents are in town”
24. You know the Oval is the best “quad” out of every school on earth:
26. And come spring time this place is your backyard:
Oval Beach is a legitimate beach.
27. You are very familiar with WINNING.
28. You topped off 4 great years by doing a bar crawl with 10 thousand of your fellow graduates…
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.