1. Because we could roll up our windows on whoever we wanted:
6. …or don’t want to bothered by opening a car door:
13. Because we could blame other people for trash left behind:
14. Because we wouldn’t have to stop and say hello to anyone if we didn’t want to:
17. And because we could just be fabulous with our friends while other people wished they were us:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died at 79. He was the current court's longest-serving justice.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.