1. First of all, tourists think they are being really clever with their poses.
2. They think they’ll blend in with their local garb, but if you look realllly close you can see them.
3. You basically have to tell them exactly what to do.
6. And they like to stop in the most inconvenient places to look at them.
7. They travel in packs like ravenous hyenas looking for a statue to pose with.
9. Their outfits are like if someone went into a fabric store with their eyes closed and wondered around for three minutes and then grabbed what they could.
14. And they pose with people without even knowing who they are.
15. They love to feed the pigeons.
DON’T FEED THE PIGEONS.
16. Their favorite activity is stopping in the middle of the street.
17. And their second-favorite activity is taking a picture of everything they see.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›