1. First of all, tourists think they are being really clever with their poses.
2. They think they’ll blend in with their local garb, but if you look realllly close you can see them.
6. And they like to stop in the most inconvenient places to look at them.
7. They travel in packs like ravenous hyenas looking for a statue to pose with.
9. Their outfits are like if someone went into a fabric store with their eyes closed and wondered around for three minutes and then grabbed what they could.
14. And they pose with people without even knowing who they are.
17. And their second-favorite activity is taking a picture of everything they see.
basically this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFaVfTDWcs
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.