1. First of all, tourists think they are being really clever with their poses.
2. They think they’ll blend in with their local garb, but if you look realllly close you can see them.
6. And they like to stop in the most inconvenient places to look at them.
7. They travel in packs like ravenous hyenas looking for a statue to pose with.
9. Their outfits are like if someone went into a fabric store with their eyes closed and wondered around for three minutes and then grabbed what they could.
14. And they pose with people without even knowing who they are.
17. And their second-favorite activity is taking a picture of everything they see.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›