1. First of all, no matter what the event was, his hair was actually flawless.
Frazer Harrison / Getty Images
2. His ombre was perfection…
Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images
3. And his man bun was a man bun for the ages.
Getty Images / Jason Merritt
4. It was, without a doubt, the best man bun to ever hit an award show stage.
NBC / Via buzzfeed.com
5. No matter where he was in a room, his eyes were piercing yours.
Getty Images / Christopher Polk
6. And his style was impeccable.
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
16. And no matter what he was talking about he remained true to himself and his humor:
19. They were inspiring…
ABC / Academy Of Motion Picture Arts and Scienes
21. And more than anything, because he gushed about his mom:
22. And our hearts melted every time.
24. He even sacrificed his own slice of pizza to give to her!
25. But besides his mom, he was basically just a social butterfly who everyone wanted to talk to.
Basically other than Lupita Nyong’o, Jared’s awards season photos are the best.
27. And we can’t forget that he also lightly touched Leonardo DiCaprio’s fingers, like so:
ABC / Via m.nol.hu
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›