2. He talked about Hanukkah and his love for latkes:
3. He used several Hebrew words while wishing us a happy Purim:
4. He got a tattoo of Hebrew letters spelling out his sister’s name:
OK so obviously the tattoo itself isn’t quite in line with Judaism, but, ג’מה!!!!
5. He fasted over Yom Kippur:
6. He went to Ft. Lauderdale:
7. He went to Kosher restaurant Le Marais in New York while wearing a kippah:
8. He sang during the Passover Seder:
9. He incorporated Yiddish words in his everyday phrases:
10. He tried out the look of payos:
11. He wished us all a happy new year, IN HEBREW!!!
12. He gave a great big mazel tov to his friend:
13. He wore the Star of David around his neck:
Nevermind that there’s also a cross there.
14. He played scrabble with his mother:
15. He answered a fan…in Hebrew:
16. This was his reaction when a fan said she was from Israel and when Liam said they’d perform there: