Background: We all know the thing that happened to Prince Oberyn on Game of Thrones. It was terrible. It was sad. It was gruesome. It was UNJUST. So we decided to let Pedro Pascal, the man who plays the very charming and handsome Prince Oberyn, do what was done to him, to some foods. The tomato is doomed.
2. He started off by taking it easy on some blueberries.
3. Ultimately they died, and he was glad to see it happen.
4. Next he went for the banana, but he ended up showing it mercy.
5. The cupcakes were his next victim. First he gave them a little taste of what was to come.
6. And then he really let them have it.
YOU MURDERED HER.
7. The nectarine didn’t get the Red Viper treatment.
8. Instead, it was spared.
9. The Twinkies, however, suffered a terrible fate.
YOU KILLED HER CHILDREN.
10. And the pepper’s life was taken shortly after that.
11. The Red Viper was striking hard.
12. And enjoying his kills.
13. But no one — NO ONE — suffered more than the tomato.
14. It was doomed from the start.
15. And now that tomato knows exactly how Oberyn felt.
SORRY TOMATO. We’ll miss you.
You can currently check Pedro Pascal out in the Public Theater’s Shakespeare in the Park production Much Ado About Nothing.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.