1. Hi, greetings from a crusing altitude of 36,000 feet. On your flight today you have Jon Hamm takin’ selfies with Matt Lauer while they stretch their legs in their ample leg space and eat lobster rolls (probably, no actual evidence of that).
2. See, they are sitting in fancy first class pods.
3. And if you didn’t notice, Jon Hamm is making this face:
4. And he’s waving with his adorable little fingers.
Lil’ baby fingers.
5. The End.
You can read the full tale of their airplane meeting on Today.com.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›