1. At 8:41 PM she tweeted this, revealing she was at the Justin Bieber concert that took place at Madison Square Garden in NYC last night:
And yep, she also tweeted it at herself.
2. It’s unrelated but worth it to note that she used the incorrect “The Wanted” twitter handle.
3. It was confirmed that she was at the Justin Bieber concert by this tweet:
6. At 9:05 PM she responded to a fan on Twitter:
7. Sometime after that tweet she went HERE. To “Avenue,” a nightclub in New York City.
8. It’s possible that while there she could have sat in THIS chair.
9. Or walked in this room.
10. Where Lindsay maybe punched this girl, Tiffany Eve Mitchell.
11. This was her last tweet sent before the incident. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means everything.
12. All we know is in the end, she got arrested.
13. And this morning, at 7:30 AM left the police station with a coat over her face.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›