1. At 8:41 PM she tweeted this, revealing she was at the Justin Bieber concert that took place at Madison Square Garden in NYC last night:
And yep, she also tweeted it at herself.
2. It’s unrelated but worth it to note that she used the incorrect “The Wanted” twitter handle.
3. It was confirmed that she was at the Justin Bieber concert by this tweet:
6. At 9:05 PM she responded to a fan on Twitter:
7. Sometime after that tweet she went HERE. To “Avenue,” a nightclub in New York City.
8. It’s possible that while there she could have sat in THIS chair.
9. Or walked in this room.
11. This was her last tweet sent before the incident. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means everything.
12. All we know is in the end, she got arrested.
13. And this morning, at 7:30 AM left the police station with a coat over her face.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›