1. Leonardo DiCaprio won tonight for his performance in Wolf of Wall Street…
2. Bradley Cooper WAS SO PROUD.
3. (They shared a hug earlier in the night, so obvs he was happy for him.)
4. This was his lovely acceptance speech:
5. And this was his lovely face:
6. And his perfect side face:
7. And his tan skin:
8. And his perfectly slicked-back hair:
9. It was great.
10. <3 Congrats, Leo <3
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸