2. This little kid who wanted to do the right thing.
A child felt bad for taking two sticks from Yosemite. So she mailed them back, with this note.
4. This little girl who questions gender stereotypes:
5. And this one that is concerned about the future:
6. Caine, the boy who built an arcade out of cardboard, proving creativity has no bounds:
7. And all the kids that followed in his footsteps:
10. This girl who ended up with the best school photo because she “forgot” to tell her mom it was picture day:
13. This child who thought of a good way to get out of a bad situation:
15. This little boy who learned about friendship at a very young age:
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›