1. This little girl who knows a small sacrifice can go a long way:
2. This little kid who wanted to do the right thing.
A child felt bad for taking two sticks from Yosemite. So she mailed them back, with this note.
3. And this one who appreciates the importance of education:
4. This little girl who questions gender stereotypes:
5. And this one that is concerned about the future:
6. Caine, the boy who built an arcade out of cardboard, proving creativity has no bounds:
7. And all the kids that followed in his footsteps:
10. This girl who ended up with the best school photo because she “forgot” to tell her mom it was picture day:
13. This child who thought of a good way to get out of a bad situation:
15. This little boy who learned about friendship at a very young age:
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›