1. Exhibit A: Walks hunched.
2. Exhibit B: Walks hunched a lot.
3. Exhibit C: Displays this walking style often:
4. Exhibit E: Frequently walks like this:
5. Exhibit D: Appears to not know how to walk like other humans.
6. Exhibit F: Continuously shows difficulty standing up right.
7. Exhibit G:
John Gara for BuzzFeed
8. Conclusion: INCONCLUSIVE, you decide.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›