1. Kevin Bacon will rock out on the guitar
He’s in a band with his brother, it’s called The Bacon Brothers. They tour all around the USA!
2. With Steve Martin keeping the beat on the Banjo
He used to use it in his standup as a fun prop, but started taking it seriously in 2001 after collaborating with Earl Scruggs, a bluegrass legend.
3. Keanu Reeves Could play the bass
Yup, he’s in a band called Dogstar.
4. Meryl Streep can add some more string with the Violin
She learned how to play the violin for the movie “Music of the Heart.”
5. While Bruce Willis gets blues-y on the Harmonica
He once played with B.B. King, so he must not be half bad.
6. You can put President Bill Clinton on lead Sax
7. With Jennifer Garner as backup
She could learn a thing or two from President Clinton.
8. For some smooth sounds Ewan McGregor will be on the French Horn
When he was 16 he played Mozart on Scottish TV.
9. Dan Aykroyd would play the tuba
He was a former marching band member. This photo however is from the movie “My Girl.”
10. Woody Allen will join in as first clarinet
He plays jazz clarinet, and used to play it every Monday Night at Michaels pub in New York City.
11. And Steven Spielberg will play second clarinet
Steven Spielberg played the clarinet in an orchestral scene in the movie “Jaws.”
12. Dana Carvey will tear it up on the drums
That was really him playing in “Waynes World.”
13. And Robert Downey Jr. would sing lead vocals
Voice of an angel!!
Okay famous people, you heard me, now ASSEMBLE!
15. Here is their first album cover:
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›