1. Yesterday was a normal day. I woke up, got my haircut, and ate some breakfast.
3. Dad and I even went to the supermarket, to pick up some eggs.
4. Then, there was a big announcement. So I waited patiently to hear the news.
5. Turns out, the announcement was that it’s my birthday!!
6. Dad came home and wished me a happy birthday.
8. Then the press wanted to talk to me. They were all saying, “Bo, Bo, how does it feel to be 4!?”
10. Then mom said, “Okay! Party time!”
11. And dad said, “Hang on there buddy, the treats will still be there in a minute.”
12. But then the party started!
14. Even had some friends come by to kick around a soccer ball.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›