1. Yesterday was a normal day. I woke up, got my haircut, and ate some breakfast.
4. Then, there was a big announcement. So I waited patiently to hear the news.
6. Dad came home and wished me a happy birthday.
Martin H. Simon-Pool / Getty Images
8. Then the press wanted to talk to me. They were all saying, “Bo, Bo, how does it feel to be 4!?”
10. Then mom said, “Okay! Party time!”
11. And dad said, “Hang on there buddy, the treats will still be there in a minute.”
12. But then the party started!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.