1. Yesterday was a normal day. I woke up, got my haircut, and ate some breakfast.
4. Then, there was a big announcement. So I waited patiently to hear the news.
6. Dad came home and wished me a happy birthday.
Martin H. Simon-Pool / Getty Images
8. Then the press wanted to talk to me. They were all saying, “Bo, Bo, how does it feel to be 4!?”
10. Then mom said, “Okay! Party time!”
11. And dad said, “Hang on there buddy, the treats will still be there in a minute.”
12. But then the party started!
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›