1. The Richmond Tigers, an Australian Rules Football team, had a training session in the cold water.
2. So they wore hoodies to keep warm.
3. But had tiny speedos on (cause they are in water, duh).
4. Some wore short-shorts:
5. All were really cute:
11. Okay, time to get out!
12. Now go warm up!
13. The End.
Update: Thanks to everyone who pointed out the Richmond Tigers were a football team and not a rugby team.
H/T to Brian Feldman.
- President Obama said that he was "deeply disturbed" by the video showing the police shooting of black teenager Laquan McDonald in Chicago. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›