1. Snubbed. What does it mean?
2. You may have heard the word in TLC’s famous song “I don’t want no SNUBS”
3. You’ll probably hear it a lot today, because of the Oscar nominations and #SNUBS
10. Many people get SNUBBED. It happens when a SNUBBING occurs.
11. Now it sounds funny doesn’t it?
12. Often you hear the word SNUB paired with the word FLUB
13. A FLUB is a movie that was nominated that shouldn’t have been.
“Flubber, that movie was snubbed even though it has the namesake of the word flub. But it was snubbed so it never got the chance to be flubbed.” -Dave Stopera
14. Here are several alternatives to the word SNUB that you should feel free not to SNUB (use ‘em!):
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›