Background: Maybe you’ve heard Demi’s newest song (which you’ll want to listen to all summer), called “Really Don’t Care.” If you haven’t, you should probably play it right now. We wanted to find out what Demi really cares about, so she stopped by BuzzFeed to play a little game of “Care or Really Don’t Care” with us. These were her responses.
3. The World Cup?
5. Shia LaBeouf?
6. Game of Thrones?
7. One Direction?
8. Global warming?
9. When guys wear flip-flops?
10. When guys wear Uggs?
11. When someone leaves you a voicemail?
12. When someone texts you “K”?
13. If someone pronounces your name wrong?
14. Getting your blood pressure taken?
15. Drinking eight glasses of water a day?
16. Neck beards?
17. Showering every day?
18. When people wear sunglasses at night?
19. The Hunger Games?
20. Self-driving cars?
21. When you show someone a picture on your phone and they start scrolling to the next one?
22. Deep V-necks?
23. Intergalactic space travel?
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.