Background: Maybe you’ve heard Demi’s newest song (which you’ll want to listen to all summer), called “Really Don’t Care.” If you haven’t, you should probably play it right now. We wanted to find out what Demi really cares about, so she stopped by BuzzFeed to play a little game of “Care or Really Don’t Care” with us. These were her responses.
3. The World Cup?
5. Shia LaBeouf?
6. Game of Thrones?
7. One Direction?
8. Global warming?
9. When guys wear flip-flops?
10. When guys wear Uggs?
11. When someone leaves you a voicemail?
12. When someone texts you “K”?
13. If someone pronounces your name wrong?
14. Getting your blood pressure taken?
15. Drinking eight glasses of water a day?
16. Neck beards?
17. Showering every day?
18. When people wear sunglasses at night?
19. The Hunger Games?
20. Self-driving cars?
21. When you show someone a picture on your phone and they start scrolling to the next one?
22. Deep V-necks?
23. Intergalactic space travel?
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.