1. “Hi, audience member, I’m going to do something COOL NOW!”
2. “I’m taking your phone and saying hello to whomever you are Facetiming with.”
3. “You friend will probably have already fainted by the time I give this phone back to you.”
4. “I just made your life, here take your phone, must keep singing.”
5. Here’s the whole moment.
6. If you or someone you know has personally experienced a moment of pure bliss with Beyoncé at one of her concerts, please call 1-800-239-6623*. There are people here to help you.
*Not a real phone number. Do not call.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?