2. Let’s break it down…
3. She ran up and awkwardly tried to take away the popcorn:
4. She was barefoot at the time of the “incident”:
5. It was silent until Will asked if she was OK.
6. She said yes and ran off stage…
7. She spilled her drink:
8. She was like, “Oh, shit, what did I just do?”
9. Everyone was like WTFWTFWTF
10. Deadline reported she was kicked out after the stunt:
MTV later claimed the incident was unplanned and that the MTV Movie Awards producers kicked her off the Sony Pictures lot where the show was being held. Backstage, Ferrell told MTV: “It was just a lot of liquor breath.”
12. And she tweeted this:
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵