1. Prince Eric: Matt Bomer
Dark hair: CHECK.
Blue eyes: CHECK.
Thick brows: CHECK.
Chiseled jaw: CHECK.
10/10 would want him to pull me ashore after growing legs: CHECK
2. John Smith: Alex Pettyfer
I realize here it’s hard to differentiate which one here is John Smith and which is Alex Pettyfer. (Alex is the one on the right wearing the suit, and John Smith on the left with his shirt wide open.)
3. Prince Phillip: Ryan Reynolds
Besides having the same facial expression in these photos, Ryan Reynolds really does look like Prince Phillip and he would probably look amazing in a belt.
4. Prince Naveen: Michael B. Jordan
Other than having two single solitary gigantic teeth that go around his whole mouth, Prince Naveen is a very, VERY fine looking man and with a little shave, Michael B. Jordan is the perfect guy to play him.
5. The Beast/ Prince Adam: Jason Momoa
First of all, Jason Momoa is kind of already a little beasty (*nudges you*). Second, when the beast turns human and he’s in the rain it turns out he has gigantic muscles and secret chest beauty, which is where Jason thrives.
6. Prince from Snow White: Matt Lanter
Slap some lipstick on Matt Lanter’s face and you have yourself the prince from Snow White.
7. Prince Charming: Brandon Routh
If you ask Brandon Routh if he has any brothers he’ll probably say, “Yes, Prince Charming from Cinderella.” AND HE WON’T BE JOKING! Also, work has been a bit slow since Superman; he could use another gig!
8. Captain Li Shang: Daniel Dae Kim
Not technically a prince but still more than deserving of an IRL counterpart. Daniel was fierce in LOST so you know he has that warrior in him. And also both have such flawless skin — not a zit in sight.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›