1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield used the paparazzi for good.
2. And so did Adam Levine.
3. Chrsitian Bale visited the Aurora shooting victims…
Including survivors in the hospital.
4. Later in the year he took a 4-year-old boy with cancer and his entire family to Disneyland.
5. Neil Patrick Harris served food with the L.A. mission during Thanksgiving.
6. Ryan Gosling made a surprise appearance at the Language For All Benefit for deaf children.
7. And he also saved a woman from being hit by a taxi.
8. Ben Stiller served pancakes during Hurricane Sandy.
9. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel also helped during Sandy by handing out blankets and backpacks.
10. Jennifer Lawrence aided a collapsed woman and waited with her while paramedics came.
11. Carrie Underwood decided to give back her ticket sales after not singing 100% during a show in Iowa.
12. Russell Brand gave this homeless man a shirt…
…a water bottle…
…and a lift.
13. Kellie Pickler shaved her head so her best friend wouldn’t feel alone going through chemotherapy.
More about this here.
14. Shia Lebeouf hung out with disadvantaged kids the day before his 26th birthday.
15. Aaron Paul helped to save a local taco truck from going out of business.
16. Zoe Saldana witnessed a car crash and acted as a first responder to the injured woman…
…then she called the police…
…and waited there until they arrived.
17. James Remar bought medical supplies for an injured homeless man.
18. After an Internet prank was going to send Taylor Swift to perform at a school for the deaf, she decided to donate $10,000 to the school, as well as give each student a ticket to her next show.
The money she donated was matched by each of the sponsors, and she also donated thousands of dollars worth of instruments.