1. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield used the paparazzi for good.
2. And so did Adam Levine.
3. Chrsitian Bale visited the Aurora shooting victims…
Including survivors in the hospital.
7. And he also saved a woman from being hit by a taxi.
9. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel also helped during Sandy by handing out blankets and backpacks.
10. Jennifer Lawrence aided a collapsed woman and waited with her while paramedics came.
11. Carrie Underwood decided to give back her ticket sales after not singing 100% during a show in Iowa.
15. Aaron Paul helped to save a local taco truck from going out of business.
18. After an Internet prank was going to send Taylor Swift to perform at a school for the deaf, she decided to donate $10,000 to the school, as well as give each student a ticket to her next show.
The money she donated was matched by each of the sponsors, and she also donated thousands of dollars worth of instruments.
20. …and George Clooney did the same.
- The final four remaining Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers have surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Southern California Gas said the massive natural gas leak that forced thousands of residents from their homes is now under control.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸