1. Nothing is more satisfying than pressing the start button.
2. Always choose Toad.
3. You’d better have a big TV, because you’re only going to use half of it.
4. The longest three seconds of your life was waiting for this guy to save you.
5. The tunnel in Choco Mountain looked like a surprised face.
7. The penguins will get you. Every. Damn. Time.
8. And you’ll probably hit yourself with your own green shells the most.
9. This shortcut was life changing.
10. So was this one…
11. And this one…
12. And this one, even though it took 10 tries.
15. The three mushroom boost was only good for this part:
16. Never trust a question box in the middle of nowhere.
17. Bananas did not make you go faster, but they did look cool.
19. If you got lightning, no one would be spared.
20. A star means HOPE.
21. And getting first place meant the other person was giving up their controller.
In The News Today
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›