Check out all the best of 2013
1. These wise words about choosing the people you hang out with:
3. Her understanding about crying and feelings as a whole:
8. When she advocated for weirdos everywhere!
11. When she spoke the truth about getting to know ourselves…
12. …and the reality about making friends:
14. …setting your own goals…
17. And how important it is to be vulnerable:
19. And without actually saying it, her tip to all interviewers out there.
THANKS, AMY, YOU RULE.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›