Check out all the best of 2013
1. These wise words about choosing the people you hang out with:
3. Her understanding about crying and feelings as a whole:
8. When she advocated for weirdos everywhere!
11. When she spoke the truth about getting to know ourselves…
12. …and the reality about making friends:
14. …setting your own goals…
17. And how important it is to be vulnerable:
19. And without actually saying it, her tip to all interviewers out there.
THANKS, AMY, YOU RULE.
In The News Today
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›