1. It was Uggies big day
2. He looked dapper for the occasion
3. He was ready for his moment!
4. Henceforth today shall be known as “Uggie Day”
6. In goes your paw
7. Happy Uggie
8. Really happy Uggie!
10. You did it!
11. All done!
12. But then he signed some PAWtographs
13. His friends were there to support him
14. They even gave him a big ol’ kiss!
15. We love you Uggie and will miss your brilliant acting!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸