1. You don’t have a ticket in the days leading up to the convention, yet you know, somehow, you will go.
2. You avoid buying geeky items at other times of the year to find better deals at the Con.
4. …until you need to cut to the front of the line to see the Marvel panel.
5. You look forward to the after parties more than the Con itself.
6. You’re no longer affected by potentially fatal accidents involving overzealous fanboys and girls.
8. You’ve heard so many critical jokes about Twilight that you criticize the anti-Twilight crowd.
9. …and then you still criticize Twilight fans.
10. You nerdshame other nerds for not being into your particular brand of nerdom
11. You begin hating the B-list celebrities who attend every year and charge for autographs.
Sorry, Lou. I don’t have $40 on me.