The world’s media is on royal baby high alert. But, since there is no royal baby yet, some of the coverage might be making you feel a little…
Photographers and reporters have been staking out St. Mary’s Hospital for three whole weeks.
It might not even be the right hospital.
This pretty much sums it up.
Reader nails the birth coverage: “Does anyone else think this is turning into Panda Watch from Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy?”
Naturally, a lot of old nonsense has come along to fill the void. Here are a few of the more annoying examples.
1. The endless false alarms on Twitter.
Red alert MT @Justine_Roberts: Hearing that Kate’s gorn into labour…
2. The celeb mags that somehow managed to read the future.
11. The fascinating live updates from the front line.
12. The middle-class problems.
Spent some time outside the Lindo Wing today.The veterans of the #GreatKateWait are starting to sound like guys who’ve been in ‘Nam too long
13. The plaintive questions.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›