4. Choosing spectacular Christian names for their kids.
10. The jumper-over-the-shoulders look.
Photo by jspruitiii.
13. Making lists of other posh people, most of whom you’ve never heard of.
19. Collections of letters written by posh people to other posh people.
24. Horse racing festivals that aren’t the Grand National.
26. The great outdoors.
Jeff J Mitchell / Getty Images
Luke Lewis is the Executive Editor of BuzzFeed UK and is based in London.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›