1. Poor Jasper Cillessen.
2. Despite having kept three clean sheets, during the quarter-final against Costa Rica he was taken off at the end of extra time and replaced by Tim Krul for the penalty shootout.
3. Krul saved two, and was the hero of the hour.
4. Causing him to be mobbed by ecstatic team mates.
5. Cillessen, meanwhile, couldn’t even get a high five.
6. Argh, the awkwardness.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›