OK, that’s a decent start. But those aren’t the most Dalston things that have ever happened. These are…
2. This plea for the safe return of a lost ‘Dalmatian print’ shoe.
3. This flyer for a club night.
Yes, they called it Your Mum’s House just so they could make that joke.
8. This guy on his way to play unicycle hockey.
Yes, that is an actual thing.
13. This lady, whose cap makes a devastating anti-capitalist statement.
14. This trend-setter wearing half a leather jacket.
Note all-important lens flare and backdrop of dereliction.
21. This SHOCKING and IN-YOUR-FACE piece of street art.
The name of the piece? Today I Started Loving You Again.