@Harrymycatdied collates the strangest tweets aimed at Harry Styles by fans. Here are a few highlights.
1. Your candour can be a little disarming.
2. Trying to squeeze a follow out of a celebrity death is not cool.
3. Your inability to distinguish fantasy from reality can be somewhat alarming.
4. Sometimes your devotion can spill over into a weird kind of hostility.
5. Pro-tip: heavy religious talk can be a bit of a turn-off.
6. Can’t stress that one enough.
7. Your portrait skills leave a little to be desired.
9. This kind of emotional blackmail is pretty underhand.
10. And can even come across as a touch creepy.
11. If not downright dangerous.
12. Also, now this may sound harsh, but Harry Styles is a busy man and doesn’t necessarily want to hear about your recent bereavement.
13. Or the death of your dog.
17. Or your rabbit, for that matter.
18. Or your hamster.
20. Or your goldfish.
23. Try as he might, Harry Styles will never be able bring your dead cat back to life.
24. And telling him weird facts about cats isn’t going to change that fact.
25. Still, you never know. He might follow you back. Just as long as you don’t come across as desperate in any way.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›