@Harrymycatdied collates the strangest tweets aimed at Harry Styles by fans. Here are a few highlights.
1. Your candour can be a little disarming.
2. Trying to squeeze a follow out of a celebrity death is not cool.
3. Your inability to distinguish fantasy from reality can be somewhat alarming.
4. Sometimes your devotion can spill over into a weird kind of hostility.
5. Pro-tip: heavy religious talk can be a bit of a turn-off.
6. Can’t stress that one enough.
7. Your portrait skills leave a little to be desired.
9. This kind of emotional blackmail is pretty underhand.
10. And can even come across as a touch creepy.
11. If not downright dangerous.
12. Also, now this may sound harsh, but Harry Styles is a busy man and doesn’t necessarily want to hear about your recent bereavement.
13. Or the death of your dog.
17. Or your rabbit, for that matter.
18. Or your hamster.
20. Or your goldfish.
23. Try as he might, Harry Styles will never be able bring your dead cat back to life.
24. And telling him weird facts about cats isn’t going to change that fact.
25. Still, you never know. He might follow you back. Just as long as you don’t come across as desperate in any way.
- Greece's bailout vote on Sunday could be very close, according to an opinion poll. Both sides are holding rallies today.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.