1. Tony Blair with Iman and David Bowie.
2. Liam Gallagher with Robbie Williams at Glastonbury ‘95.
3. Liam and Noel riding scooters.
From Vox magazine, 1996.
4. Take That wearing an awful lot of leather.
6. Geri Halliwell “surfing the net”.
9. Diana with William and Harry.
11. Damon Albarn and Phil Daniels playing football in England shirts.
Photo: Hayley Madden. Vox, 1996.
12. Damon Albarn drinking champagne with Bernard Butler and Justine Frischmann.
13. Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon riding a Lambretta.
In LA. Vox, 1994.
14. Elastica, Radiohead and Suede on the cover of NME.
15. Brett Anderson wearing a chemise made of paint.
Brett Anderson, NME, 1993.
17. David Schwimmer and Helen Baxendale.
23. Jarvis Cocker getting hugged by a streaker while playing football.
24. Jeff Buckley with a portable CD player.
Photo: Jeff Thurner for Rolling Stone.
25. Kurt Cobain eating an ice lolly.
From Q, 1993.
26. Anthony Kiedis and Flea in drag.
From Vox magazine.
29. Prince squatting in a jump suit.
31. Geri Halliwell and Kylie Minogue arm-wrestling on TFI Friday.
35. Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, naked except for a pair of socks.
Rolling Stone, 1994.
36. Keith Flint brandishing a mouse for some reason.
37. Marilyn Manson bothering some children.
Photo: David LaChapelle. Spin, 1998.