6. Geri Halliwell “surfing the net”.
9. Diana with William and Harry.
11. Damon Albarn and Phil Daniels playing football in England shirts.
Photo: Hayley Madden. Vox, 1996.
12. Damon Albarn drinking champagne with Bernard Butler and Justine Frischmann.
13. Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon riding a Lambretta.
In LA. Vox, 1994.
15. Brett Anderson wearing a chemise made of paint.
Brett Anderson, NME, 1993.
17. David Schwimmer and Helen Baxendale.
24. Jeff Buckley with a portable CD player.
Photo: Jeff Thurner for Rolling Stone.
35. Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, naked except for a pair of socks.
Rolling Stone, 1994.
36. Keith Flint brandishing a mouse for some reason.
37. Marilyn Manson bothering some children.
Photo: David LaChapelle. Spin, 1998.
43. And David Bowie with a moustache, using a desktop computer.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›