6. Geri Halliwell “surfing the net”.
9. Diana with William and Harry.
11. Damon Albarn and Phil Daniels playing football in England shirts.
Photo: Hayley Madden. Vox, 1996.
12. Damon Albarn drinking champagne with Bernard Butler and Justine Frischmann.
13. Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon riding a Lambretta.
In LA. Vox, 1994.
15. Brett Anderson wearing a chemise made of paint.
Brett Anderson, NME, 1993.
17. David Schwimmer and Helen Baxendale.
24. Jeff Buckley with a portable CD player.
Photo: Jeff Thurner for Rolling Stone.
35. Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, naked except for a pair of socks.
Rolling Stone, 1994.
36. Keith Flint brandishing a mouse for some reason.
37. Marilyn Manson bothering some children.
Photo: David LaChapelle. Spin, 1998.
43. And David Bowie with a moustache, using a desktop computer.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.